Proper hair care during the summer season is essential! This is the time when our hair is the most "vulnerable" cause of the daily and constant exposure to many aggressive external factors- strong sun, hot temperatures, sea and chlorine water, heat, hot air, humidity.... They're all damage-threatening so we must to do something more during these months.
I don't need to mention again how much I like and have the need to take care of my hair, all year round. Don't let it ever to be a seasonal care!!! And I have one extra reason- I paint my hair from time to time. On the pictures above u can see my current hair products like shampoos, conditioners (normal and leave-in), hair cremes... And those are my small summer tricks and tips:
- Try washing your hair less often with strong shampoos (sulfate free are excellent ones, but a bit harder to find). Very important- wash it every time from the sea or pool water!
- Avoid taking hot showers or washing your hair in hot water. Use warm or cool water, and always finish with a cool to cold rinse- it gives that finishing shine!
- Limit the use of "hot" items on your hair such are the blow dryer (I use it only several times during the whole summer!), irons or hair curlers. Let your hair to dry by itself!
- GO NATURAL! Whether your hair is straight or curly/wavy. For example mine is wavy in the summer (I get "beach look" so easily without doing anything, entering in the sea is enough!) and I don't try to correct it.
- Use the abound amount of the conditioners! Keep them 2-5min after washing and rinse good! I use them as styling products as well!
- Nourish it like u do with your body! Whatever is good for your body also is good for the hair! Every time when I apply body milk/lotion I pass one time over my hair (all surface or only ends!).
- Make sure u cut the ends at least one in two months like u normally do during the rest part of the year!;)
- And one fashion tip: now it's absolutely the best time to wear all possible and impossible hats, caps and scarves! It protects your hair and makes stylish person from u!:)
I know u're beautiful person and u already knew those things, this was just a small reminder!;) Btw I would really like to know is there any special hair product u use (or better say u can swear in its effect,lol) during the summer? Any recommendation, more tips?? Love to hear anything from u!!:)
AND NOW ENJOY TODAY AND HAVE A SUPER EXCITING WEEKEND!;)